We took the road less traveled by
[html]

Out of character text.

When Sky had been asked about helping out with the caravan project, she'd been ready and willing for the task, glad to have something extra to work on other than her boring herbs and cleaning. She'd gotten ready the day of the project, wearing a clever little outfit involving her new boots (courtesy of Daemon), a pair of leather gloves (fingerless near the claws) and of course her classic blue sweater (now stained and old, but still wearable for work) and her rough-and-tumble black jeans. Her hair was pinned back with a bandana and she'd taken the time to put subtle piercings in instead of her usual flashy collection of silver, gold and various colored plastics. Enough of her appearance though. On with the show.

She showed up a little later than the rest (obviously) because Casper had taken it upon himself to be as annoyingly needy as possible while she'd been getting ready to go. She carried a few extra tools with her in her satchel, just in case (a hammar, a couple types of nails, a few screwdrivers and a box of flat-head screws, amongst other basic things of course). As she came upon the scene, she grinned, waving excitedly over to Bangle. Hey Bangle. God was she chipper today. She even offered a friendly wave and hello to Evelyn, the girl she had yet to get to know really but had seen around the town plenty of times before, not to mention the original meeting to plan the build. At that time, though, she'd been quiet, only really talking to Bangle and Tal when she really had to.

Her good mood only increased upon seeing that Taliesin was already there. She grinned upon seeing him and trotted up behind him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a friendly, almost goofy, hug. Heey Tal~ She greeted in that sing-song tone of hers. Ready for some real work today? Sky's tone became teasing, devious grin curling her maw into something cynical. If you do good today, I'll getcha to help me make a pen for Casper at my place sometime. Sound fair? Or more fittingly, come back to my lair, little boy. I'll give you candy.

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread