We took the road less traveled by
((Poor Vannah can't watch youtube videos cause of her interwebs. But I found [html]This site[/html] which has some good info too ^^; Sorry I held this up so long. D: ))

Tal grinned as Sky gave him a hug. His grin widened as she made the offer to have him help make a pen for her goat. "I'll make sure to do really good then." He laughed with the others at Bangle's quip. He didn't mind being known as Sky's pet, it was nice to feel this feeling of belonging. He hadn't felt like he'd belonged anywhere, like he'd fit in, since his mother had been expelled from Twilight Vale. He turned around and glanced at Sky. Dressed entirely different than the first time he'd seen her, she was still beautiful, and the nice guy felt his heart lurch. He knew without a doubt he was crushing on her, but he wasn't going to say that just yet. He winked at her, then turned to listen to Bangle speak. He gave the go ahead, and Tal pulled the hammer from it's resting place in the loop on his jeans.

Everyone had brought their own tools, along with the ones that were already out. Tal's tail wagged as he began to follow the directions given. He found himself playing more of a gopher role. Go For this, Tal, go for that, Tal. That was okay. He enjoyed helping, and being recognized for helping. In the past he'd always been more of a wall flower, the one whom most overlooked when important things were being done. He'd been a good hunter, but most likely to be overlooked when the pack was ready to go on a hunt. Here, in Cercatori d'Arte, he was appreciated for his talents and his knowledge. It was very nice, and a far cry from the other packs he'd been a member of in the past.

Messages In This Thread