Shattered By the Shore
[html]

(Back-dated to the 16th) Sorry for the wait ^^ (Nootau: Visible)

Well, she was finally doing it; Ralla was going to Phoenix Valley for a sort of... therapeutic vacation. She had already expressed her want to see the territory, but the opportunity had miraculously presented itself at that moment, in the falling climax of spring when summer would now be upon them. It was not getting as hot as some other places she knew, which suited her just fine since she was a winter wolf by nature, but it was pleasantly warm, and sea breeze was cooling. Walking next to Sugar, her gelding quarter horse--who Nootau was perched on quite precariously, she might add--Ralla was beginning to feel the same bounce in her step that she had had before Kemo had left; that same joy at just being outside, that same connection with nature. She was letting go and letting herself become more of the wolf she was before all the changes. I can be both, can't I? she reasoned. I can be carefree and responsible. At the very least she could try; the white wolfess wanted to be that type of wolf; one who was just herself. Still young, even though she was slowly gaining on three years, Ralla held a gentle naivete that she never wanted to shake. At the same time, she had to balance it with her responsibilities, but for now...she could just be silly and do whatever she wanted until she went back to AniWaya.

Giddy with released emotions, Ralla almost didn't catch the strange sight below near the seashore, which was more rock than sand. There sat a male dog, as it seemed, fishing. Now, most courtesy dictated that not every canine out and about needed to be bothered or greeted, but Ralla was also the kind of women who liked new faces and adventure every so often. And if he doesn't want to talk, he'll just ignore me. "Hello!" She called down, waving an arm as she smiled, hoping to catch his attention. She didn't bother to ask what he was doing out there; he was obviously fishing.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread