Shattered By the Shore
[html]

Awww, he called her cute XD But damn, sorry for the fail-post :<

Although the other man began to wave, too, Ralla covered her mouth with both hands when he took a clear dive for his fishing pole when it was almost pulled entirely into the ocean. Before the man had even begun to right himself, the white woman began her descent down the slightly-steep hill--leaving Sugar to graze on what grass was about above--in case the man might need help. It seemed it was for naught, though, since he was capable enough to catch himself without falling into the ocean entirely. And just as well; although Ralla knew how to swim, she didn't know if she could handle the ocean currents well at all. She had to admit that the man's exclamation and almost-comical jump back to his feet was amusing, though.

She was a little ways off from the man--who she now noticed fully--and was fascinated by the mottled color of his fur and his build. It was a sleek form, and although Ralla was equally sleek in build, her fur was fluffy and long, while this man's was short. She realized that perhaps she had stared a moment too long before she gathered her wits about her. "I'm sorry, that was probably my fault," she said in reference to the rod. Her long white tail swished back and forth once or twice as some ocean water sprayed from the small surf to bead on her alabaster fur, but her fingers reached for her tooth and claw necklaces to fiddle with them. "Are you alright?" She asked out of courtesy before deciding to introduce herself, as she supposed was proper at this point. "My name's Ralla."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n5mCK.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread