I reject your reality
[html]

=)

WC: 301

Axelle began to stir, but not because another had entered the graveyard. It was because strange images were forming in her head, and they weren’t friendly images. The big, black wolf was there again. He was snarling and almost transparent, but it couldn’t be real. It couldn’t. She wasn’t at that cemetery anymore. Why was she seeing him? The great black wolf was just standing there, snarling, in the snow. Snow?! Why is there snow? Her body twisted to lay on her side, where her legs were moving to get away, but she wasn’t going anywhere. The black wolf stepped forward, still growling and looking like he was about to rip her throat out. She felt herself back away, but she didn’t get far before he lunged. She heard a yelp, but it wasn’t hers. Her eyes flew open and she sat up, looking around for the wolf. Her heart was racing and she was breathing kind of heavy.

Apologies, said a voice coming from the tree above her. She looked up and saw a gentlemanly wolf sitting up there looking down at her. She couldn’t be more frazzled than she already was, but this time she wasn’t afraid of him. After what she had just gone through in her head, nothing else would scare her for the next hour. Her eyes wandered from the tree and down to the grave before her.

Stop giving me nightmares, Dracula.

She said it in a low, hushed tone, through clenched, angry teeth. The one up in the tree could still probably hear her, though. Then she looked around one more time before standing up and looking back to the gentleman in the tree.

What are you doing up there?

She was in a rather good mood, despite the terror she just went through.

Speaks Acts Thinks
<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread