I reject your reality
[html]

Galileo sat up frowning placidly, he slid off the branch carefully trying not to ruin his suite. The branches bounced as he unmounted, several detached themselves and fell to the floor. Mostly the dead ones still balanced in between the nooks and crannies of the tree. 'I hate to tell you but... you're in claimed territory'. The gentleman frowned softly, 'As am I...' The male looked around the cemetary slowly, scoping for anyone watching them. 'I just came to tell you that...' He went to turn away, he had no other need to be there. Though, it would be polite to ake sure both himself and the woman got out safely. 'We should go now, I suppose... I mea we wouldn't want to upset the natives would we?' Another gap in the conversation passed. Galileo waited for an answer. 'Why are you here anyway?'

The woman had mention a name, but there was no-one else around and he hadn't been fortunate enough to catch it. He casually flicked a stray strand of hair away from his face. He didn't want to be view as a rude intruder to which ever of the inhabitants of the pack came across the pair. Nor did he wish to shovel the blame onto the woman. He supposed he could voice his point about informing her, but it would really depend on what personality whoever found them had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread