I reject your reality
[html]

=)

Word Count: 326

Axelle watched the fine gentleman climb down from the tree. He did a good job at not knocking down so many branches as he slid from the branch he was previously sitting on. Finally, he was on the ground and approached her. He didn’t seem like those other males she had met, so she wasn’t afraid. He walked toward Axelle, talking to her in a calm voice. ”Sadly, I know,” she admitted. She was only to see her dear friend, the headstone, and then leave shortly after. Now they had a better chance of getting caught. Wonderful.

The rest of his words didn’t interest her. She stared at the headstone before her with it’s spray painted ‘Dracula’ on it. Why are you here, anyway? Nosey. ”I come to visit this grave often. He’s my friend.” She pointed her muzzle toward the headstone for him to see. She kept her eyes on the gravestone, and was startled when she heard another voice close by. And it wasn’t the gentleman’s. Shit. I knew he would get me caught! She looked up from the headstones and saw another tall male standing over them, irritated.

She turned toward the headstone, and spoke, ”Well, it was nice seeing you, Draccy.” She got up and collected herself before exiting the cemetery. She then turned toward the Dahlian, Apologies.” She copied the gentlemen’s word. Then she turned waiting for her new friend to catch up with her so that they could leave together.

She would need to come here alone, or maybe find Voron here one day. She missed her. She wondered what has become of her, and her transparent brother. Axelle looked up at the taller male to the side of her. ”Who might you be?” She knew she was probably being a little rude, but he saw that she was waiting for the other man so that she could leave the lands, so she wasn’t trying to stall or any nonsense.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread