I reject your reality
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

Galileo turned around to the Dahlian slowly, each fibre of his body showing he meant no harm. 'Yes, one could'. He glanced around to the female and loosly gestured to her before turning to the male again. 'I was outside the borders and I caught this lady's scent, I didn't know she was this far in', there was a pause. Galileo could forge an excuse from this, 'I recognised she was from Anathema, and I required a member of that pack to speak with... Family issue'. Before they had fallen out Io had spoken of Anathema, and how she had decided to leave Inferni with Aeron, Sarajevo and Aslan, as soon as her mate's pups were old enough.

'I am Galileo Gray' The gentleman said, flashing a gentle smile. 'Of Cercatori d'Arte'. He hadn't needed to explain which pack he came from, but it was a polite custom, even though the Dahlian could smell where he had journeyed from.

Galileo moved over to Axelle and stood beside her turning once again to the Dahlian, 'We'l be going now, sorry for any inconvinences'. He flashed another cheery grin and wheeled away with the female.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread