I reject your reality
[html]
OOC:+3

The woman would explain that she was here visiting a friend whom was six feet under. Mars did not care, unless she had explicit permission to be on Dahlian lands, she did not belong here. The man looked at the woman whom looked so close to himself. Mars did not think that he would have any family members that looked like him, so he quickly found that it was simply chance that this woman had the same split face as he did. He knew it wasn't as rare as some people might have thought it was. His unique coloring was not so unique when it came to this. He stared hard at her though, and she would get her things and start to leave, waiting for the male to get his things and go as well. In the meantime, she made idle chat by asking whom he was. Mars snorted and pulled his mismatched ears back on his long brown hair. I should be asking you that, but frankly, I don't care for it. the man commented, his arms still being folded over his arms. Mars also failed to mention his own name. He didn't care. They didn't need to know his name. The other male still mentioned his name though, and Mars rolled his icy eyes. I did not ask for your name, nor do I care for it. I know where you came from, and I don't care about that either. Just get the hell off of Dahlian lands. Simple as that. the grumpy Mars growled at the two, if they did not leave soon, then he would chase them out with tooth and claw at their tails.

Mars would watch them leave, his eyes cast out into the distance as they moved over the borders of Dahlia and into the wilderness again. He growled softly at them as they left until he did not see them, and once he did not see them, he had continued his morning of hunting for small game for his breakfast.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread