I reject your reality
[html]

=)

Word Count: 215

The two-toned female turned to watch the gentleman explain himself for nothing. The Dahlian wasn’t happy with his explanation or with hers. Okay, I deserved that. She thought to herself and frowned, looking away from the two. ”Okay,” she mumbled and began to walk feeling her new friend coming up behind her.

The two started walking toward the borders. She would come here again, maybe with Voron, or another new friend from Dahlia de Mai. She walked rather quickly, though she wasn’t in the mood for walking fast. She wanted to spend more time with her dead friend; she felt he had things to tell her, but she couldn’t. Not now anyway. She would come back soon, secretly, and hope that the tri-colored male wasn’t around.

Axelle turned to the other next to her, and looked up toward his face. ”So you’re Galileo, then?” She asked and returned her gaze to forward again. They kept walking in silence for a small while longer before she added, ”I’m Axelle.” She kept walking quietly and over the border they went. Before they had to go separate ways, she turned to him once more and with a calm voice, ”See you around.” She smiled and then turned away from him and walked at her normal pace towards Anathema.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread