Fear and Loathing
Ookami smiled, "Okay, just don't hurt it again." He smiled and licked her muzzle happily. Her scent was overwhelming to him. He stared into her eyes gently, they were so amazing. He was completly head over heels in love with her that he didn't even know what to say to her.. That's a first. He grinned and moved closer to her. He nuzzled her gently, "I missed you so much Adonia, you don't even know." He smiled, he wanted to be closer to her. He wanted to shift right there into his Optime form just so he could wrap his arms around her.

"You have been gone for a long time.. and I just wanted you to know that I still love you... so so much." He smiled gently, afraid that if he got too excited he would awaken to find that all this was only a dream. He looked at her collar and smiled, it looked wonderful on her. He growled, not in an angry or threating way, it sounded more like a purr, sort of like a cat made. He laughed when the noise came out, "I just missed you so much!" He chuckled and licked her again. "How have you been love?"

Messages In This Thread