Fear and Loathing
A dream like feeling was the best way to describe their connection and she was soon to reciprocate his motions, tail slightly raised in a playful but light-hearted wag. The kiss made her cheeks feel a sudden warmth and she knew then that this was it, this was the love she was looking for. He was confident in her and he never put doubt in her mind. Yes, he made her nervous and feel awkward sometimes but he never made her feel stupid for it. Before she could open her mouth he spoke first and she lowered her tail and rubbed her muzzle calmly and with deep passion held behind it, "I love you too....I love you a lot." Her voice held a deep tone, nearly shakey with the need to be closer to him and so she did.

She giggled at him for a moment, before she stood up letting her body moved to rub against his side and she felt shivers go up her spine. She was being fox-like as she circled to be at his other side, "I've been fine, and I'm sorry went off the your radar..and the pack leader's...but I felt like I failed everyone loosing the horses like that..." She sat pressed to his other side now and the look of disappointment on her face as the subject was changed to the past once more. Stupid! A light huff came from her, "...um..I--" She attempted to speak about their relationship but the words failed her, "...I...just thought, er, well wondered...where are we heading?" Ears pasted back as her head remained downward in a deep submissive manner.

Messages In This Thread