Fear and Loathing
She was glad to hear no one was mad at her, well, Ookami couldn't speak for Jefferson, surely he was mad at her. She missed the barn and was ready to get back to it and she was ready to be with her horse, still she pondered a name loosing one and coming up with another. His next action shown her he wasn't sure. "...I like the pace, but I don't want to ruin anything...." Her stomach felt bubbly after her words. She flicked her ears forward then she suddenly felt the tension in her eyes like she would cry. Why!? Suddenly he spoke the word mates and she moved upward like a puppy who just got a bone. This was where she wanted to go. It had been her dream to have a male, a strong male at that. One that would always be there. So far it seemed as though Ookami was just that male. "..I-I want to be your female...I want you to be mine, now and f-forever.." She lowered at the words forever and nuzzled into his legs hoping she said it right. He was a great male in her eyes and she felt like they were perfect for one another, but she'd never say it. She'd never blurt out how much she loved him and all because of fear of angering others.

Messages In This Thread