Fear and Loathing
Ookami's ears perked up and his eyes brightened. "R-really?" He laughed, he was so happy. He couldn't believe that she wanted to be mates, "I want you to be mine too." He grinned and licked her. "So let's make it officail then... Adonia Demos, I love you so much and I can't imagen any other person to be with. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side... I want your love and I want to give you my love... I want to protect you and I want to watch over you, I want to take care of you and I want to just be with you." He smiled, "Will you be my mate Adonia?" He grinned, his eyes were filled with happy tears. If she said yes his dream would finally be fulfilled. He was so excited, his words were completely true, he meant every single one of them.

He would never lie to Adonia, he would never hurt her and he would never ever leave her. His heart was beating so loud that he was sure that Adonia would be able to hear it.. There was no way that she would not be able to hear it! His face was pure happieness and his smile was so big that his cheeks hurt. He didn't care though, his cheeks could fall off his face and he wouldn't care, as long as Adonia was his he didn't care what happened to him.

Messages In This Thread