Fear and Loathing
His reaction was nearly shocking, but it projected onto her and she too became a little tail wagged as she stood to look at him and nodded. She watched him as he licked at her in agreement of the intentions between one another before blushing and giving him a quick like upon the muzzle. He spoke and his words couldn't have been anymore loving and heartfelt. He really didn't want to waste time and she was lost in it all. It was fast and she was suddenly feeling her tail drop, and ears going back again with her head bowed down in a happy shyness. She nodded and her eyes closed halfway, "Of course..." She then unbowed her head to give a quick lick to his chin. "I want to by all yours, and I promise to love you and only you for the rest of my natural life. There isn't a single canine that could make me feel the way I feel when I'm with and around you." She spoke her words with elegance and grace. Something she kept hidden only in times that seemed to call for it like this one. Ookami still had a lot to learn about her and surely she did with him, but that was the joy of being mates, you had all the time in the world with one another. Still Jefferson needed to be known of this event, and surely there was more to just pledging to one another, wasn't there?

Messages In This Thread