Time to introduce myself
[html]

Word Count :: 352(+2) :: Aaaand...close!

Green gemstones eyed amber with livid curiosity beneath them. Saxif had spoken about her own story with much more detail than she had. Not that she had a very exciting story to tell. But it was surely much more detailed than the few sentences that she had previously pronounced.

When the cream hued woman stopped talking, the medic sraightened, noticing that she had leaned forward as her friend's story took over her mind. She could not believe some aspects of it, for example, that her family had tried to turn her in something that she did not want (though the idea of Saxif being a healer sounded funny) or her best friend turning his back on her for her sister. It just did not sound...well. "You couldn't have done anything better." She stated. "That was the same reason that brought me to AniWaya as well." Not exactly in that sense, but at least she was one step closer to find a deffinitive home.

The woman snapped out of her thoughts when she recalled the reason that she was in this old building. She was yet to make it a good place to live and tend patients as her rank dictated. Saxif's help would've been really useful in that situation, and the suggestion was about to slip off her tongue when she remembered Saxif's hands. "I think that i will keep on with all this cleanup." She said as she stood up, the objects used to ease the rash on her pads laying on her hands. "Someday i may tell you my complete story as well." She truly meant this part. Now that the old friends had re-gathered, she hoped that they could have more time to be with each other. "Now, i have some cleanup to do, and you..." She placed her free hand on her hip in a playful-yet-serious way. "You have to rest your hands. Maybe we can see tomorrow?" She asked. But the fact was that she had no hurry. They both could see each other whenever they wanted. They were now part of the same pack, right?

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread