Dreams Are Tied to a Horse That Will Never Tire
[html]

It irks me not only because this is late but because I had a reply all ready for you...and then I hit the back button >_> I curse this computer's odd arrangement of buttons! >:O

A smile stretched across Ralla's mouth when the first Valley dweller arrived, and she nodded before dismounting, as was polite in such a situation. "Hello! My name is Ralla, and I'm from AniWaya. I'm actually here to see the valley, as per Jefferson's invitation." It was a very straightforward answer, and perhaps a little assuming to state it so, but how else would one put it? Sugar nosed Ralla's shoulder a little as she came to stand next to his head, and she in turn stroked the muzzle to soothe the beast. Ralla attempted to be as humble as possible, but she was a councilman of AniWaya, and thought she could at least retain some dignity. It was difficult--pack relations, that is. But the two were allies; she saw no reason to be overly-formal.

"I don't believe we've met, though. It's a pleasure. Actually, I don't want to bother Jefferson much--he must be busy--do you--or someone you know--have time to give me a tour?" Once more, she was likely being assuming. This woman probably had no idea that she was going to get a handful like Ralla when she came to greet her at the border, but the fates rarely sent people into another's life without a plan.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread