Dreams Are Tied to a Horse That Will Never Tire
[html]

Hiya everyone! Big Grin (Nootau: Not visible)

Well, she had finally done it: Ralla had made it all the way to the Phoenix Valley borders. It was certainly no cake-walk from AniWaya, and poor Sugar would need a good night's sleep before they made another two day journey back to the tribe. Five days Ralla would be away from her pups and tribe when the entire trip was over--hard, after Kemo's disappearance...--but she had been invited to visit the ally pack, and felt that it would be...therapeutic to visit the valley, after hearing such good things about it. She would be gone and back in a flash, and the pups were being cared for by J'adore and Ayasha; she shouldn't have need to worry so much.

The quarter horse beneath her nickered and stomped the ground as they came to the border, the horse hyper-sensitive of the new wolves lurking just behind its edge. Patting his whithers, Ralla lifted her pale maw to the sky and let out her unique howl--a short bout of staccato notes followed by a long one--to the sky, hoping for someone to answer soon, if not only because Sugar needed the rest after her driving him so hard. More than anything, she hoped it was a familiar face--which was unlikely, since the only face she knew from the valley was Jefferson's, and he was the Patriarch. She knew there was also a wolf here that Ayasha fancied, but she knew not his face, which left her at an extreme disadvantage. Still, the white wolfess only had to wait for someone to answer.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
ralllaaaaaaa Big Grin

The woman had been to AniWaya enough times to know its distinctive smell, it was not ingrained within the part of her mind that recorded such things and so when the scent of a pack member drifted on the breeze it naturally sparked her attention and prompted her to navigate away from her usual patterns of activity to investigate such a curious peculiarity that was so out of the norm. Maybe their allied pack needed help or there was something wrong. The possibilities whirled around her mind as she began to make her way towards the borders of the pack, the howl marked at least one of whomever was here as female and also pinpointed their location.

She was surprised to come across just a lone female and her horse, the white female was covered in an array of bizarre red markings that seemed to signify something, perhaps a rank tattoo? She didn't know and might never know but she wouldn't find anything out hiding in these trees. She took a few cautious steps forwards, taking note of how jumpy the horse underneath the AniWayian seemed she moved slowly and was careful not to make any sudden moves so as not to scare him even more than he already was.

"Hello, can I help you?"
[html]

It irks me not only because this is late but because I had a reply all ready for you...and then I hit the back button >_> I curse this computer's odd arrangement of buttons! >:O

A smile stretched across Ralla's mouth when the first Valley dweller arrived, and she nodded before dismounting, as was polite in such a situation. "Hello! My name is Ralla, and I'm from AniWaya. I'm actually here to see the valley, as per Jefferson's invitation." It was a very straightforward answer, and perhaps a little assuming to state it so, but how else would one put it? Sugar nosed Ralla's shoulder a little as she came to stand next to his head, and she in turn stroked the muzzle to soothe the beast. Ralla attempted to be as humble as possible, but she was a councilman of AniWaya, and thought she could at least retain some dignity. It was difficult--pack relations, that is. But the two were allies; she saw no reason to be overly-formal.

"I don't believe we've met, though. It's a pleasure. Actually, I don't want to bother Jefferson much--he must be busy--do you--or someone you know--have time to give me a tour?" Once more, she was likely being assuming. This woman probably had no idea that she was going to get a handful like Ralla when she came to greet her at the border, but the fates rarely sent people into another's life without a plan.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
ooc; wtf was i thinking when i wrote this? XD musta been high or something

Jace liked the woman almost as soon as she spoke, her tone soft and pleasant to the ears and her friendly posture put the wolf-dog at ease and her body reacted to this almost automatically, falling into a friendlier arrangement as well. Her tan tipped tail wagged in greeting behind her, and a welcoming smile adorning her face, their cousin pack was to be welcomed with open arms

"Nice to meet you Ralla, I am Jace, Praeas of Phoenix Valley. The Guardian if you would." The she wolf looked around herself, usually when someone mentioned Jefferson's name he tended to appear as if from nowhere but his name radar didn't seem to be on today as she couldn't see any sign of him.

[color=purple]"I'm not actually sure where Jefferson is today, but I could probably find him."
She nodded her head amicably as the female, Ralla decided that she didn't want to bother the Patriarch, Jace smiled as the horse got as close to his rider as possible, obviously the horse had a good relationship with her.

"I'd be glad to show you around, Phoenix Valley has a lot of interesting views and places." Jace realised that she sounded like she was trying to sell the place or something and stopped rambling, gesturing for Ralla to join her on the inside of the borders,