Dreams Are Tied to a Horse That Will Never Tire
ooc; wtf was i thinking when i wrote this? XD musta been high or something

Jace liked the woman almost as soon as she spoke, her tone soft and pleasant to the ears and her friendly posture put the wolf-dog at ease and her body reacted to this almost automatically, falling into a friendlier arrangement as well. Her tan tipped tail wagged in greeting behind her, and a welcoming smile adorning her face, their cousin pack was to be welcomed with open arms

"Nice to meet you Ralla, I am Jace, Praeas of Phoenix Valley. The Guardian if you would." The she wolf looked around herself, usually when someone mentioned Jefferson's name he tended to appear as if from nowhere but his name radar didn't seem to be on today as she couldn't see any sign of him.

[color=purple]"I'm not actually sure where Jefferson is today, but I could probably find him."
She nodded her head amicably as the female, Ralla decided that she didn't want to bother the Patriarch, Jace smiled as the horse got as close to his rider as possible, obviously the horse had a good relationship with her.

"I'd be glad to show you around, Phoenix Valley has a lot of interesting views and places." Jace realised that she sounded like she was trying to sell the place or something and stopped rambling, gesturing for Ralla to join her on the inside of the borders,

Messages In This Thread