Maxia Negra
[html]

He just stood there with his hands clasped in front of him, the living picture of patient. Despite the rain he'd wait the longest time for the other's response, however, worry marred the painting. Which was indicated by the way his head barely cocked to one side. The look upon his features was as simple as a child's who was wondering what someone was up to. As the rain continued it's gentle drizzle he was finally taken note of and a small smile graced the ivory scribbled woman's lips. His own smiled mirrored her's, though a bit more subtle, glad that he was remembered. Her words after surprised him.

“Of course I'd-I'd stay, why would I no-not?” he said

Anathema was a warm, welcoming place and he quite liked it even if he wasn't all too sure about their ways yet. Holding back an eager nod to her last statement, he gave the shyest of nods. Now she wouldn't be catching a cold. Thank goodness. He then moved slightly starting towards the pine, but stopped. Looking at her he seemed wait, letting her take lead or to at least make sure she was going as well. He was still very worried even with them taking covering, he'd have felt better if she suggested doing back to the caverns. Oh, when had he become such a worrisome man?

“Hon-Honestly I do not mean to pry, b-but may I inquire about what you're do-d-doing?”

As innocent as the question was he felt ridiculously bad about asking. Kase was not one to nose around someone's business, but when he did, and even if it was out of concern, he tended to feel about about it. He hoped he had not come off as such a nosy person and offended her, he just wondered what activity caused one to linger in the cold rain.

<style>
.Kase2 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kase2 b {color:#d5a368;}
.Kase2-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kase2-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d5a368; text-shadow:#d5a368 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kase2-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kase2 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#885b26; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7739/kh1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread