Maxia Negra
[html]

"I dunno. A bunch of wolves took off for Salsola; I didn't know how many. I'm glad to see you stayed...just take it at that." She growled, though her muzzle still showed hints of a smile. Kase reminded her of herself in a few ways, surprisingly enough. Herself years ago as a healer in Clouded Tears, the pack that she had grown up in. She'd been interested in herbs and remedies...in healing the sick and helping anyone that she could. Naniko had changed a lot over the years.

She had gotten blood all over her hands from her experiments with the rabbits, more than what would have come from a regular hunt. She cleared her throat, holding the hare out. "I was just testing them. Trying to see how much blood they could lose before they'd pass out or die. Interesting stuff. You hungry?" She wiggled it. "Because I'm not that hungry...you can have it, if you want"

Naniko glanced up toward the sky. "It might get worse out...what do you think we should do? I don't wanna stand out here in it." She took a few steps toward their cave home, motioning for Kase to follow. "I think I know a back entrance...it's underground, though. Maybe we can find it." Jade eyes scanned the ground as she walked, searching for the bush that she recalled being near the exit.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread