Into the rabbit hole...wait...That is no Rabbit!
[html]

OOC: OMG I’m cursed! XD Damn I just realized what I did. Haha, sorry about that. Sometimes when I get too much into writing I forget to switch the tense to the past tense. Tongue my bad. Big Grin ….also…ATTACK of the evil wolverine!! XD / WC: 523

She took lead and followed a path that the rabbit’s smell was the strongest at; she sighed and dropped her ears against her skull as she walked a little ahead of Slade. She inhaled and then exhaled and dropped her nose to the ground, sniffing about as she walked. She pulled back, allowing Slade to take a few paces forward before taking the lead once again. As she walked with her nose pressed against the ground, her hind leg slowly dipped into the earth.

She halted and looked behind her to see her left hind paw had sunk into the ground. She blinked, mole hole? She questioned as she pulled her paw out from the hole. She took another step forward as she shook the small crumbs of dirt from her back foot. She sighed and then slid forward slightly as her right front paw dipped into the earth. She blinked down at the ground where her paw had sunk into another hole.

She was not enjoying the fact that she kept sliding into holes, and as she walked forward and toward a mound with a log resting above it the ground beneath her front paws suddenly began to crumble away. She blinked and yelped as her head sank into the mole tunnel connected to the mound.

The earth in front of her nose crumbled before her and revealed to her a den, and not the den her nose told her that is should had been. With her tail lifted up into the sky the she wolf gave a stunted yelp as her nose came to touch the black semi dry nose of a growling beast.

“Hi…” she murmured at the beast, “I don’t mean to intrude on your home…or destroy it…but as you can see I kind of…” The beast growled louder, and Deirdre gulped as she slowly attempted to climb back up the ditch she found herself in. The beast followed her movements.

The dirt beneath her hind paws gave way and forced her body to slide even more toward the angry creature that crawled its way out from its crumbling den. Deirdre growled back as her body fell, she huffed and pushed at the dirt beneath her, which resulted in the ability to twist her body around and allow for her front paws to pull her away from the snarling beast behind her. However, she was too slow and the beast clamped its jaw around the tip of her tail. She yelped, snarled and then twisted herself around and bit down upon the muzzle of the creature freeing herself from its hold.

“Bad day, bad day.” She mumbled as she pushed herself away from the chasing beast. “Slade!” She called out to him, “we have a major, major problem.”

She ran to him, and slid into the ground, her paws lifted some of the grass from their roots as she slid to a halt. She grinned up at the male coyote in a ‘we have a problem and its my fault but please don’t get mad’, and then opened her trap to speak. “I think I just angered a wolverine…”

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread