Irreplaceable
She was enjoying the calm of the horse and nearly could nod off despite her slightly saddened demeanor. She heard the grass rustling grass, but thought nothing off it until a sudden touch hit her and she gasped, startled. It wasn't but a second that she realized it was Ookami. A light smile came to her and she shook her head no, "I'm fine.." She said, but it seemed he insisted on wanting to know, and in truth he had the right to know her business. The two were mates now, and she needed to learn to share her emotions better. She turned to face him putting her arms around his neck and hugging him before he spoke again asking if she wished to speak about her thoughts. That was around the time Adela decided to walk away from the two, Adonia allowed it, as she was now done with brushing her anyway.

She pulled her head away from Ookami's shoulder and looked into his eyes for a moment giving a half smile, "I guess.." she began, "I was just thinking of my Father...I miss him, and he's so far away now and I wonder how he's doing...the same with my brother...my entire family really.." She then slowly released her grip on the straw colored male and looked down solemnly. "I would say me leaving was a big mistake, but it lead me to you...and you've been the best thing in my life...except my daddy..." When she said except my daddy she looked up with a playful smile on her face then she gave a quick kiss to him. "I'm just joking mi amor." Her arms then went around him and she gave him a large hug.

Messages In This Thread