Irreplaceable
"We could always take a boat." He grinned, he had never been on one, or even seen one before. He'd only heard of them. Supposedly it was how quite a few people got to the 'Souls lands. He chuckled at her 'mm' and smiled. I love you too! He smiled, it was so wonderful to hear those words. He listened to her speak. "That's what I was thinking.. The stallion is really docile too. Though he looks like he likes to run... Him and Adela seem close, I wonder if maybe they were owned together." He suggested it, "I haven't thought of a name for him yet." He smiled, he had been thinking a lot about one, but couldn't find one he liked.

He laughed at her comment, "And you are a great one as well!" He smiled, kissing her again. She was so lovely, he loved just holding her in his arms. He made the kiss last a little longer and when he pulled away he rested his forhead on her's and looked into her eyes. They were always so amazing to him. He felt like he could get lost in them. He loosened his grip on her only for a second, just to readjust it. He closed his eyes as he hugged her.

Messages In This Thread