Irreplaceable
She wasn't sure about going back to her homeland, mainly because of her father's mate but if he wanted to meet her family who was she to deny him? Still she wasn't quite ready to go there, "We'll go one day...I'm just not ready to go back there, yet..." Her head moved away and down in embarrassment and shame.

Adonia looked back to the stallion when he mentioned him, he was very similar to the mare in looks but was stockier and bigger. She gave a smile back to Ookami, "He's quite a prancer, or well, he was today." She laughed a little then added, "You'll think of a good one, I'm sure." Her voice was soft and encouraging as she looked back into his eyes, hers having a happy spark not yet willing to let go despite the heat of the sun upon her darker fur.

She burst into laughter when he said she was a good male too, "Do you mean female?" Her tail began to wag before he planted his kiss upon her lips once more. Her body felt a tingle go down her spine as he held it longer than the last. A sigh of enjoyment released from her as they parted wishing for more but was too shy to make the forward motion. Their foreheads met and she looked into his eyes again, hers more lite up than the stars it seemed. A larger smile grew upon her features before she closed her eyes allowing his touch to be lost upon her.

"Why does this feel so good?" She asked aloud letting her thoughts float outwardly to him. "It's like I'm lost but found.." A light giggle came after her words, then she opened her eyes again to see if his were open, if so she would blush and smile again.

Messages In This Thread