Irreplaceable
XD! I thought it said mate.!

He smiled as she looked down. He took his hand and gently lifted her chin so he was looking into her eyes. He kissed her gently. "That's fine, when your ready we can go." He smiled, he didn't need to meet her family anytime soon, he wasn't worried about waiting a while. He couldnt stop looking at her. Ever since they had become mates he had felt closer to her then ever. He just want to he with her and to stare into her eyes twenty-four seven. He grinned.

"Yes, quite a showoff." He smiled as laughed slightly, "I hope or else his name is going to he Stallion and I don't think he would quite like that name." He laughed, of course if he could figure out what stallion meant in another language that sounded good he could just use that. His name meant 'wolf.' He was probably just named that because his mother couldn't think of a name for her strange son. That would be almost the same case with Ookami, he can't think of a name for the male.

Her comment made her laugh, guess he didn't think to hard on a compliment for her. "Whatever, they both have 'male' in them!" He laughed some more, "You're the best female! How's that?!" He continued to laugh, boy he messed that up. He stopped his laughter and just smiled at his mate. The word still sounded strange to him. He hadn't known Adonia for very long, yet they were already mates. But everything felt so right. Like it was just supposed to be this way.

His eyes were closed when she asked her question. "Hmp... That's love for you honey." He smiled, "I know exactly what you mean..." He let out a happy sigh. He peaked open his eyes to see if she was looking at him or not. He let out a chuckle as he saw her eyes open. He kissed her lightly, feeling shivers run from his toes to his head. He had never ever felt like this before. Never gotten shivers like that. Now that he felt them he didn't ever want to not feel it.

Messages In This Thread