M - The Guillotine
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; 715 words

At the sound of the whine he glanced past the woman and into the caves, realizing then that someone else was there. But his thoughts weren't allowed to linger with the figure tucked away into the darkness as the female spoke up in denial. He reached out to try to caress her cheek with the back of his fingers as he spoke. "One never realizes their true beauty. Believe me, I have no reason to lie to you." The words were soft spoken as he slowly brought his head down towards hers, making what he was doing entirely obvious. "So what if you can't sing and dance? I find you entirely enchanting, is that not a nymph's true purpose?" He made to try and speak the words against her lips before he tried to lick her lips.

He straightened himself back up, his hand falling back to his side again. "I've no doubt that you can care for yourself. Simply what sort of family member would I be if I didn't express concern for another in the family?" Certainly he wasn't some sort of sexist that believed women couldn't hold their own. After all it was his aunt that was in charge of this pack. He didn't have the room to say that female's shouldn't be allowed power. So no, his warning didn't come from the belief that she was weak and helpless but simply because there would be those out there with depraved minds once they caught her scent.

He chuckled as his mane was called into question. "Whatever I can find." That was the simplest answer that he could come up with. He didn't stick to a single source. It was just whatever he could get colors out of and then it was applied. "I have some leftovers in my den if you would like to have them. I simply will need the jars back." He unfortunately didn't have any extra jars to spare. But that was only because he was unable to make them himself so that he could have extras. They were found objects and he only had what it was that he had found.

A nod of his head was given and the female took the opportunity to introduce the duo. "It is a pleasure Panda. Venom." He gave a simple nod of his head towards each of them. "I am Ouija." To him it was just a name though he had gotten comments before that is was as interesting and odd as his looks were. But of course everyone's opinions varied and there was simply nothing that he could do about that. He didn't see what was so interesting or add about himself. He just had his own likes and didn't force them on others. Just as he was accepting of other's likes even if they didn't tie into his own.

"I... want you." He paused and moved closer. "Your friend too." He added on as he gave a glance to Venom. It wouldn't be right to exclude the other. And well, it had been awhile since he'd had something with more than one other. It wouldn't be the same as back home but it would be something. That is if they should allow it. "But that is only if the two of you have the same wants as well." He was a guy after all and so there was only so long that he could just stand there and breath in her scent. But he had enough control to not do anything without permission. Still he needed to put it out there and get their view on it. He was game if they were. And if they weren't then he would need to go out and found somewhere that he could clear the scent from his head. There was no way that he could walk the cave system with that lingering scent in there. He would never be able to get any sort of work done. So it would be in accordance to their responses that would have him making up his mind about where he would need to go and what he would be spending his time doing. He glanced between the duo in order to try to gauge their reactions to his not so subtle offer.

<style>
.zero-plane p {padding:5px 25px 10px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-plane b {color:#466B87; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread