M - The Guillotine
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; And I will let you take care of the fade part. I'll make this my last post here; 316 words

He really didn't want to take too many honestly. He wasn't seeking to clean out the female's stash. So no, he only took enough to get a slight buzz from at least. He didn't want to seem inconsiderate or like he was trying to empty the entire jar. After all she didn't really have to offer him anything at all and he knew it. He wasn't certain why she did it but he appreciated it at least. And well, he didn't have to wait long for the answer to his question either. Of course the answer came from an unexpected source. He didn't know that the other had heard him. Still, he liked the positive result of it.

Lazily he watched the female leave him in order to go and put up the jar. "I wouldn't mind." He answered her question with a roll of his shoulders. He was used to a larger number of participants. It didn't bother him to be watched. It was because of his upbringing. So yes, watchers and extra participants were something of normality for him. But it would seem that these two didn't normally participate in such things. He could respect that though. He wouldn't force anything that wasn't wanted. And well, it seemed as if these two desired privacy.

He forced himself up from his seat on the floor in order to approach the room with the other two. "Don't worry, nothing will happen unless you wish for it." He said to Venom, reassuring him that Ouija would remains hands off unless it was something that would be agreed upon and wanted. He took the joint and took a slow drag from it before handing it back. The large male slipped into the room and placed himself down on the bedding in order to watch the other two in order to see what they would decide what was wanted.

<style>
.zero-plane p {padding:5px 25px 10px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-plane b {color:#466B87; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread