German Loner
"Ja! Sie haben Unterschlupf für die Nacht?! he yelled in German before thinking that the male might not know German "Yes! Do you have Shelter for the night! My sister is freezing!" he attempted to yell to the male. How much of it he heard Rain didn't know but as Amelia laid in his arms freezing he wondered if the male would help at all. Amelia was growing colder by the minute and he didn't want his sister to die because he couldn't find them shelter so after a few moments he start to move again, the winds blasting him back over and over making him have to dig his nails into the ground. He brought his tail forward and curled it around Amelia who wasn't moving anymore. "Bleib bei mir Amelia. Ich finde uns Unterschlupf bald," he said nudging her softly to keep her awake. She stared up at him with eyes starting to go glassy. He didn't notice she was dying, couldn't see the love and fire start to fade from her eyes.

He couldn't wait up for the male and as he continued to trudge though the snow he only had one thing on his mind. I must keep Amelia safe and alive. I don't know what I would do without her... she is all the family I have left. he thought as he found opening in a bit of snow. It looked like a cave and as he trudged towards it he tripped, Amelia flying out of his arms and rolling in the snow a few feet in front of him. No sound came from the pup as he went over to her and picked her up, rushing to the cave. "Nein bitte nicht tot sein..." he yelled over the wind as he tried to warm Amelia up. Her tiny paws were frozen, her breathing shallow as he put her in his lap and put his tail over her, rubbing his hands together to make heat to hold her with. "Ich liebe dich Bruder," she said weakly as he looked down at her, noticing the glassy look in her little eyes. She buried herself deep in his fur and though the night Rain tried with no luck to keep her alive. By morning Amelia had passed, expelling her last breath in his arms, leaving him alone in a blizzard that would last for days. His broken howls were carried and lost on the winds as he howled his pain over the loss of his family. What he didn't know was that he would be alone for many months to come.

Messages In This Thread