Brother Mine
[html]OC:Sorry I rambled...and to make matter better I have been running on 3 hours of sleep and it's now almost 3 am

Noah was not sure of what to think of this female she acted so pure, so caring here she was trying to find her father, she seemed to care so deeply about him. How was another question that was left up in the air and the male had not knew that she was breed and raised to be his little sex toy, and thank god he didn’t. Noah would been sickened, he wouldn’t push her away more of take her under his wing and try to teach her that was not what family did. It was sad the shame that his black father had brought upon the name. Though…Noah did want to make a new name for the Sawtooth’s, but he wasn’t doing that great of a job at that either, but he wasn’t out raping females or stocking them either.

The coward tryied to find the words of what to say, he knew that telling her that it was a happy moment knowing that he was dead just didn’t feel like something she would want to hear from him. The male did not want to say he was sorry that the back devil was dead, he wasn’t he was glad that daemon was dead…just sad it had to take the body of his father also. ”Yes Miss.” The male said to her with out missing a beat.”Had Dues.” Or something like that, he never really had to face the music for what he had done to all the females in these lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread