Brother Mine
[html]

IT was not hard to see that rage was running though the females body, he was hoping that he would be able to control the female and keep her father’s hot headed temper in control. The silver male scowled at her ”His temper.” He looked at her knowing that she was without a question really his flesh and blood that temper, those eyes. The silver male would not allow her to harm anyone in the pack, so he knew that he could not say the name of the killer that was a hero to Noah, but a villain in her eyes by the looks of it. ”Beat me badly.” The monster was the reason he couldn’t hardly talk, the reason why really he was so backwards about trusting others. ”Left my brother auh-auh-and I for death” Ahh the found memoirs of being a pup. Jazper tried everything that he could to provide for him and Tal. ”Raped pack members” The male huffed, the more he talked about crime the more upset he became.”Could go on?” He offered up to her but he was sure that she had gotten the hint that her dear daddy was not the angel that she had him figured out to be.

Oc: Fail post is epic fail![/html][<3

Messages In This Thread