It's all that we need
[html]

I'm so sorry for taking so long D: Finals and graduation are taking nearly all of my time D: And work. :o
So beautifully wrong

She had never really had feelings for anyone but Conri before. It was strange, the way they worked together, the way they fit together. She hadn't believed that he was dead at first when he had left her a year or so before...but after a while she had given up hope and moved on with her life. Now that he was back, and they were together, though, things were picking up from where they had been before.

Naniko felt like everyone in their pack belonged there. They were an odd bunch, but a bunch that really cared about one another. With the pups coming and growing up so quickly, they'd get to be an even bigger group. More security.

She was a lot younger than Deuce, and relied a lot on the older female's wisdom. Naniko came to look at the seeds that Deuce showed her, nodding. "Definitely get some of that. I can't see us leaving this place for anyone else to find...we should take as much as we can, and store it in the shed. We might have to build a little bit onto the shed to make it more water proof, though...I think there were some cracks in the roof" She hadn't really taken a whole lot of time inspecting the shed back then-the house had been so much more interesting to her.

The white female looked around some more, taking various things off the shelves and putting them into the backpack. When it was bulging she looked back to Deuce. "I can't believe we found this place. It's so amazing!" She put her backpack back up onto her shoulders, testing the weight. She could definitely carry it back without a problem. A few moments of silence passed before she spoke again, this time a little more seriously. "I was meaning to ask you...I mean, I wanted some advice. If you don't mind. I just..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread