This isn't home
[html]

Man I love playing this character.

How quickly a situation turned into a scene! Before the others arrived, Razekiel was graced with Jace and Jace alone, even if she did not strike him as being in the best of moods. Nonetheless, the Seiryu went entirely undaunted against her unspoken pessimism, and though she argued with his wholly honest words, the coyote knew no discouragement. "Oh, no, no no! You are a painting of perfection, my love, and I only speak the truth. You look as if a rolling thunderstorm, with white lightning here and dark clouds here," he grinned, eyes wide like a child's, as his paw moving from place to place on her pelt as he pointed out the colors as seen in his eyes. Flattening the tops of his ears against the ground and looking at her purely upside-down, he grinned toothily. "You are not a thunderstorm in your heart though, this I know. I hate to see it rain in your eyes when surely the brightest of suns hides behind the clouds." His smile became innocent as if to silently encourage her to cheer up.

Straw eyes shifted at the approach of another, at whom the coyote held his smile strong but analyzed in the white male's approach. "And a sunshower as well," he remarked as he compared the golden male's bright coat to his less-than-bright demeanor, the coyote's grin unfaltering but tone dipping ever-so-slightly with subtly unmasked concern. Was Ichika no Ho-en so bad that none could simply give it a chance? He knew the former Valleymen had been rather attached to their scar-faced former leader; even if Jefferson had been his polar opposite, perhaps there was hope for Razekiel to warm their hearts yet. "You walk with such strength in your stride, yet the rain hides the true sun and colors, man. Such magnificent creatures, the both of you, yeah? I am truly honored, man, truly honored." A genuine smile as straw eyes glanced between them, levels of compassion evident in his bright-eyed gaze... and all the while, he was still flat on his back, childishly addressing them with legs hanging in the air.

And suddenly another was with them and upon him, her snout in his ear. Ah! How had he missed her? Grin broadening earnestly, the coyote licked her nose affectionately when she drew close enough, then chuckled. "And the Mother's earthquake," he considered her trembling aloud. "You shake me with your beauty as well! Dear Mother, I did not know I would be graced with such groovy cats in my radical pad!"

He rolled to his feet and rose rather quickly and, his fur messied and coated with grass, bowed elegantly and submissively in respect to them all. "This Razekiel would be the Mother's most blessed to be named a friend to each of you."

<style>
.raz-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.raz-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.raz-b01 {background-color:#7BCE33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NOYjy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#145202; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.raz-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.raz-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #145202; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread