This isn't home
ooc- Sorry for the wait! XD and also I am loving the way Razekiel talks ! XDXDXDXD

"Hi Jace." Ookami couldn't help but smile at the male's words. They just were so lively and... strange. They just completly brightened his day. No matter how angry he was. "I am honered as well. I'm Ookami.. Sorry I'm in such a bad mood.. I just miss the lands of Phoenix Valley." He frowned slightly, and also he wasn't sure about this new place. But he didn't add that in there. He knew that Razekiel and Nayru had worked hard on everything and he respected that. But he just missed his old home.

He chuckled a bit at Razekiel's words. They were so strange to him but they were cool as well. He smiled at the other female that was there, he didn't know her though. She had been there to here what his name was though so he didn't speak it again. When the leader bowed, Ookami dipped his head at him. "That would be nice." He smiled kindly. He looked somewhat happy on the outside, but really at this moment he was just trying to be nice and show respect. He didn't want his leader to get a bad impression from him or anything.

Messages In This Thread