This isn't home
[html]

A little late due to absence, but here I am! ^^

Each soul gathered to be a piece of Ichika no Ho-en had its own story to tell. This intrigued Razekiel to no end, and despite his whimsical and airy exterior tainted by drugs and whatever else was possessing his mind with love and peace, the coyote was well aware most underestimated him and were not quite jumping out of their skin to open up to him. After all, he provided a rare type of conversation, one most might interpret as mindless and constantly misunderstanding. Even though this was quite the opposite — the red-faced Seiryu heard and absorbed all that entered his ears' space and subtly calculated and discerned from it beneath a mask of peaceloving airiness and ignorance — Razekiel respected their space, and allowed those in his presence to approach him with whatever information they wished.

The coyote's ear twitched with subtle discouragement; none had really acknowledged his offer for friendship — Jace's response, if even to him, had been quick and dismissive — and the trembling girl Tawny had not even uttered a word. For a few seconds his brows furrowed and his smile waned, straw eyes following Jace and Tawny as he analyzed and recorded within his clouded mind. Seconds after the smile returned, renewed and undaunted, as if nothing at all had happened. He did not worry if any had seen; after all, even with his unpredictable and quirky behavior, Razekiel still had other emotions.

"I have laid in the breast of many, many homes in my years," he said, tongue twirling the still-smoking joint round and round between his lips. Eyes rolled to Ookami and back, addressing him now as he allowed the girls to do whatever it was they were doing, and he observed out of the way and from afar. "I miss each one. The people, the air, the wind, the birds. These eyes have seen a thousand things once, and would love to see them each again."

He dipped his head, smiling quietly as he straightened the glasses perched over his nose. "But this treehugger's been called to bigger things... like founding a sanctuary for those that deserve it most." He motioned, just quickly, at both Tawny and Jace, then adopted an expression of quiet contentedness and sat back to observe.

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread