there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]

Wheeeee last post! Also, worst post ever.

Ezra’s stoned mind stumbled around the thought of horse interactions and he numbly wondered what they were like. He didn’t understand their kind, and he even wondered if they had a language. Low-speak, he figured. The grunting and non-verbal cues were all a mess to the husky hybrid. His mind was still foggy from the drugs so he wasn’t even sure if what he was thinking made any sense at all.

Sage offered to teach him that handy skill so he nodded at his coyote companion, eyes glazed over , smiling. “Thanks,” was all the man said. He watched the tan lady in silence, preferring the quiet for his head. This interaction was quite a surprise, but he was glad this run-in happened. “I should probably be getting back now, thank you so much for this, I owe you one,” Ezra picked himself up off the sandy ground and nodded again to the lovely woman. “Until we meet again, my dear,” and with that, the man started trotting back towards his bungalow.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread