breathing in snowflakes
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

The territory they were walking in now wasnt anywhere the male had gone before, but he found, like Wretch, that he quite liked it. Despite its rundown state, as with everywhere in this place, it had a quaint beauty about it that settled the males mind. If they were to live anywhere, it would be here. And so he began to look seriously around at the buildings, mentally ticking them off as he went. Too large, too small, unrepairable, unliveable. He knew there wasnt ever going to be a perfect building for them, and the male began to see potential everywhere. Still, a silence had lulled between them for the moment and the male was happy to walk along in silence. They'd passed the park like parts of the territory and were just on the outskirts of this large green area when Wretch started to speak again. She seemed concerned for a moment and Saul nuzzled the top of her head reassuringly.

"I don't think so Wretch... I think we should look for one building with many little houses inside them... so we each have our own space but we're together."

He said with a smile. He'd read about apartments back in Dahlia and knew roughly what they were. Tiny little houses all compact inside a larger building, so that they would each have their own living areas but still be within close proximity with each other. Wretch began speaking again, outlining what they should be looking for and she even pointed one out. Green eyes turned to look at the building, almost overgrown with vines and moss. However, the musty white female approached and called over that she thought it was pretty. Saul smiled softly, trotting over and looking aruond. It was a nice sized building and would house them all well. He didnt know the extent of the damage though. He nodded softly to Wretch.

"I like it, my sweet. Lets go and have a look around inside!"

He said with a chuckle. Walking around the side of the building he found the front door, hanging off its hinges and rotting, under a tower-like structure that topped the long, two storey building. With a twinkle in his eyes, he stepped inside, his imagination coming alive with what they could do to the place.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread