Joining - Looking for a Home (Leader Needed)
[html]
Not sure if I'm allowed to greet joiners, but might as well give it a try. Short, because I love short joins, and beautiful writing on your end! Also -- sorry if you can't read this! Please tell me if you have any trouble with it.

It was, perhaps, strange to see Ravesque outside of the cavernous system of Anathema, where he felt so comfortable — it was similar not only to the Brunswick cult, but to the cavernous den of the pack from so long ago — but that did not mean he never left. In fact, it was quite the contrary. He enjoyed fresh air as much as the next body. What he didn't enjoy, though, was distraction from moments alone. When the call reached his ears, crimson eyes twisted to search for a face that wasn't there. Someone was at the borders, someone who would later need to see Naniko. Without much second thought, he found himself wandering the path toward the call, ears alert to more sound. What he found was strange. A young woman, much younger than any he'd found inside of his home (with the clear exception of his own daughter), of the coyote variety. Differences in build led him to believe her blood was far from his own wolfish sort.

In silence, he studied her, though quickly pushed his curiosity to the back in order to address the girl fully. "You don't have to do that," he offered, rich and deep voice cutting through the softer sounds of the mountains and the forest. Submission was pleasing enough to the dark male, but he found no reason for her to bow to him; it would be Naniko that she would need to impress with her humility. The large creature crossed his arms before his chest as he waited, quietly, for an introduction — she would have to offer it, as he wouldn't ask for one.

<style type="text/css">
.tabletradlealli02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbc094; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.tabletradlealli02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tabletradlealli02 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#dfeae1; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... rad002.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #54847c; padding: 5px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#82aaa3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread