Joining - Looking for a Home (Leader Needed)
[html]

-jumps on- Hi, welcome! Big Grin

She was wary of those who came to her border these days; very recently, she had found a jackal-hybrid brutally beaten and stabbed just beyond them. The loner hadn’t trespassed or done anything to displease the Angela beyond disturbing her rest, which pack members did on a regular basis anyway, so the leader had taken pity on her and offered her assistance. Naniko had been a healer many years ago, and that type of practical knowledge hadn’t faded easily or quickly from her mind. She had recalled a few tricks and had used some of the ointment in her personal store to mend the jackal as well as she could before handing her off to her son Scorpius to supervise. A loner wouldn’t be allowed within the lands without some type of supervision; Rew wasn’t family or related to anyone in the pack, and wasn’t to be automatically trusted.

A familiar voice at the border caught the large female’s attention as she padded through the brush toward her cave home. It hadn’t sounded terribly urgent, but she hurried nonetheless. She traveled swiftly through the forest toward the pair at a run, her daggers clinking together on one side of her weapons-belt while her axe handle hit against her leg lightly on the other. She never went anywhere without her belt but wore no other clothing even in her preferred optime form. If she’d left her hair unbound it would have covered her alabaster pelt in cascades…but she liked it plaited back into a braid that’s end hit around the curve of her lower back. Something now noticeable about the Angela was her belly, however; there was a slight bulge there, one that seemed uncharacteristic in comparison to the muscled tone of the rest of her form. Pregnancy.

Jade eyes observed the duo as she slowed down, going to a walk before stopping completely. ”Ravesque. She addressed. I see you’ve finally started to take some initiative here. It’s pleasing to see…I was wondering if you’d continue to laze around the cave as a Zepar your entire stay” Her words were said in a jesting tone, a slight smirk upon her muzzle. ”I see you’ve found somebody…not a threat, is she? She doesn’t look like much of one, but you never know…” Her eyes went to Mai. ”What lands did you come from, Girl?” She didn’t smell of Inferni, the coyote clan.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread