Joining - Looking for a Home (Leader Needed)
[html]

(sorry for the long wait)

Mai looked up awe at the woman standing in front of her. She was beautiful! Her fur was pristine and completely white, her mane combed out into a long braid that swung into view as she walked towards them. Her body automatically went into a submissive pose, tail touching the back of her thighs and ears back. The coyote could tell, just by the way the woman held herself, that she was the leader. Not to mention the authority in her tone as she spoke to the other -Ravesque was his name apparently - that could be heard through their teasing tones. A chuckle almost escaped her at the mention of her a threat. Mai was practically quivering in her fur trying not to mess up their first impression of her; she was far from any threat.

“I’m from South of Ontario, across the lake, about where Rochester used to be.” The girl answered Naniko, her head bowed slightly. She felt as if she were under scrutiny, which she was obviously, but it still left an uncomfortable tingle under the surface of Mai’s fur, which bristled uncontrollably. She wasn’t sure how freely she could speak to the woman, but added, “I was in the area looking for any living family of mine, but I couldn’t find them. I didn’t have anywhere to go, am very far from home, and thought this would be a wonderful place to stay permanently.” Mai finally silenced herself, scolding herself for her habit of talking too much. It always just got her in trouble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread