Joining - Looking for a Home (Leader Needed)
[html]

Alright. And no worries, that was hardly a wait :3 Also, I was assuming that she was in Lupus form? But I may have read wrong ^^

Sarcasm was a language that both adults spoke fluently. Naniko wanted to give the red-eyed male a shove or something in response to his words, but she also didn't want to appear too unprofessional. "I see. I'll keep that in mind."She was strict about some things in the pack, but other things she was more lax about. She didn't mind what her members did for the most part as long as they weren't bringing war to her doors.

She was more interested in seeing how the girl reacted to her question than in the answer itself; as long as there weren't any canines coming after her that wanted to harm her or Anathema then she would be satisfied. Naniko nodded when the youngster answered. "As you may have guessed, I am the leader of this pack, the Angela. Naniko D'Angelo. We live in a system of caves below the surface of the mountain...though canines may choose to live above ground if they wish."

She motioned for both of them to continue to follow her into the packlands. Naniko wasn't one to send away a potential pack member, especially one as small and unassuming as this one. Mai would make a good spy, if she chose that path within the pack. Naniko's sister Selene had done a fantastic job with that rank...but she had since passed on. "Ravesque has already let you in...let you see our secrets...so I suppose if I didn't allow you to join I'd have to kill you"

The alabaster wolf burst into laughter a few long seconds after her last words. "I'm joking. But you're welcomed to become one of our family. Do you have any skills that might help me to decide where to place you once you've been here for a while and have proven that you aren't going to run off?" She asked, glancing back to their potential new pack member. "We also have a ceremony for those who wish to join called the rite of Agares...a blood sharing ceremony. I would make a cut on your paw and one on my hand and join them together to make you an official part of our family." She stopped when they reached one of the large cave entrances, looking at Mai curiously.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread