Joining - Looking for a Home (Leader Needed)
[html]

Welcome :3 We can continue this thread if you'd like, with Nani showing her to a den.There's a map on the AT website of the cave system, and you can pick out an open den off of there and PM me which you'd like :] Slight powerplay in that Naniko takes her paw to make that cut. Let me know if that's not alright and I'll edit it out ^^ You may post freely now!

She nodded to Ravesque as he left. He'd given his approval of the girl, and Naniko didn't see any reason not to allow her to join. She was a coyote and the pack had experienced some trouble with the Inferni coyote clan, but she would not discriminate against the younger female for the actions of others of her species. With her small size, Mai would be an asset to the pack. "You would be able to fit through some areas in our cave system that are not accessible to me or others yet.That would actually be really useful."

The fact that Mai was educated in writing and letters would help her as well. "You seem very knowledgeable for one so young; I find your initiative very refreshing. I feel you would be an asset to the pack. I'll put you at our starting rank, Zepar, until you prove that you'll be sticking around for a while." She reached for her ceremonial dagger, pulling it from its sheath and kneeling down. She cut across her own hand quickly, not making any outward expression of pain. Naniko then took Mai's front paw in her hand, making a quick slice across the paw-pad and holding it against her own.

"Welcome to the family, Mai." She said. She would clean her dagger later. She stood back up, releasing her new packmate's paw. "I can show you to a den, if you'd wish. The cave system is just inside this entrance. You know myself and Ravesque now...if anyone questions you, tell them to speak to me. We don't have many coyote members, but you are as much a member of this pack as any of them." The leader said.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread