Joining - Looking for a Home (Leader Needed)
[html]

Sorry for the delay <3

The lands were familiar to Naniko and she led the way into the twisting system of tunnels. She hoped that the girl would explore a bit and get to know where everything was. Her nose would be a valuable tool to her in the days to come; if she would take a whiff down one tunnel or another she would likely be able to figure her way around pretty quickly. At least, that's what Naniko hoped. She didn't want to see the girl lost off in some far reach of the tunnels.

"I don't mind at all. I'll head back to my own den afterward...probably take a nice nap or something." She yawned. The white queen led the way down the hallway that housed most of the pack's dens. "Mine's at the start of this hall, nearer to the entrance. You can pick any of these that are unoccupied. I have been giving my furs away recently, since I acquired an old bed...I have a few left, if you'd like some. A few deer pelts and plenty of rabbit ones"

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread