Memory lane up in the headlights
[html]

Word Count :: 400 :: Out of Character: Sorry for the wait on this. +3

Valkyrie watched the woman's movements as she unrolled the parchment that the message had been written on. Excitement found it's way onto the woman's entire body, her tail being the biggest one to show it, her eyes coming in second. She found it hard to contain herself at times, since she was such an excitable being. The blue eyes of the woman had gone over the paper before she had told Valk that she was able to read it, and Valk switched the weight between her two coal stocking-legs. Valk nodded her head excitedly and listened to what the message had to say to her. Sven was able to write now it would seem, and he wrote to her about how they had come over hard times. She would have to ask the male what had happened when he came to Inferni because obviously he was going to come to the Inferni clan to give her gifts. She wondered what had happened to Chaz and Fern as well, so she would have to ask about that. When the parchment was done being read, Selena had rolled it back up and handed it back to her. Valkyrie had a solemn look on her face for a moment at the news but then shook her head and looked at Selena, whom would apologize about the two perishing. She took the scroll back from the woman and tucked it in her belt and hip again.

They didn' go down with'ou a fight... the woman spoke, but then she approached the canine whom was about the same height, if not then a few inches taller or shorter than she and she put out her arms. She would take the other in a quick hug and once she had released the woman, she smiled at her. Itsa'kay. They arr prolly in uh betta' places naow'. she justified the death of the two friends she had made outside of Inferni. Thanks so much ferr readin' that ferr me. I'm wonderin', would ya' be willin' ta' teach me how to read, Selena? she asked the woman, hoping she would be nice enough to help her learn to read. She wanted to learn so bad, and she hadn't had the luck to find someone whom was able to read in Inferni, or at least anyone whom was willing to teach her to do so. Hopefully Selena would be different.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 b {color:#7e548b; }
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread