the summer obsession
[html]

-happily rambling-
I think you are magic, all my posts in this thread have been long without me having to put down effort to make them so!

The other scribbled something onto his map, hopefully something along the line of "stay the fuck away" below Inferni. Mew would not like to see anyone hurt as she was, and particularly not to the teeth of pathetic coyotes. They truly were pathetic. How did they think they could stand against wolves anyway? Coyotes are but simple beings, smaller and weaker than wolves, little scurvy creatures with eyes only for blood. They liked to kill. It was unnatural, something was off about it. Surely, they were all twisted in their stupid little heads. Then again, most of the time, violence and stupidity walked hand in hand.

The femme attempted to relax her body and thoughts so as not to make him think she was crazy. She didn't like it when people overreacted, and this would be overreaction; the other didn't know the details of her loss and hate. And he would never know either. The change of subject to focus more on her song helped ease her up towards him, and she smiled politely at his words as he spoke. When she replied, polite smile on her lips, the growl in her throat was gone; she was calm again, at least on the surface. Thank you. I quite like it myself. It has some similarities to German when you hear it spoken, but the grammar and sentence builds are completely different. It's a lot like danish or swedish if you know them, apparently, but that's something I haven't looked into much. I just like to sing the songs.

She threw a glance at him again, this time taking in his appearance. He was quite handsome, though that didn't matter much to her at the moment. It was merely a fact. The bag around his upper body confirmed his story (not that she doubted it), and it made her wonder why the hell she hadn't created something like that to carry her guitar around with. It would be really practical. He asked another question, and Mew answered, giving him some more detail should he wish that, for the map. We are named Dahlia de Mai, and our area is around.. here ish. A white paw again pointed at the map, this time circling its own pack's borders. She thought for a second before adding some more information. Yes, he didn't seem like a threat at all, really. We aren't that many in the pack yet, we've just recently formed, but it seems our numbers are growing, if slowly. You are currently not in a pack, was it so?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread