Ready For Summer Nights
Aslan smiled, "It's nice to meet you Selena. I like your name by the way." There was nothing sarcastic about his voice. Her name was unique and he apprieciated it. As she walked closer to him he grinned, he was glad she was interested in speaking to him. He nodded his head, "Yes they are.. It is quite amazing. We also come from something so little and blossom into something so great." He grinned, his words sounding more mature than from the person they came from. Often though he had little moments when his mother's words would come out from his own mouth. Even though his blood mother was dead her memory lived on in the way that he spoke to people.

The topic quickly changed to something that Aslan didn't really know how to answer. "I haven't really met a lot of other people so I don't do a lot of stuff. I mostly stay home and train my horse, or sometimes I will look after the newborn pups that one of my mothers just had." He smiled, "I guess I like to just hang around my mare for fun. She's quite amusing sometimes." He grinned, she really was. She would do strange things like smack her lips together when she wanted treats and when Aslan would hold his hand out to give them to her she would make her upper lip go loose and bob her head, making it flop around like a fish out of water. He giggled at the thought. "Are you new here?"

Messages In This Thread