Ready For Summer Nights
[html]
WC → 310 :: If you want, we can end it here and OOCly say that Aslan brought her to the mare, and rode her and named her. Or, you can post Aslan leading her out of the greenhouse to the stables. Big Grin Either way, I had fun RPing with As. <3

Selena had a taste of foreign food before, since she lived in a town where many cultures mixed as well as a “wealthy” family, in a sense. “I never tried Turkish food before, but I bet it’s good. What is in baklava, besides pistachios?” she asked in keen interest. Though she was not into preparing food beyond just simply roasting caught prey, it was still a curious subject to talk about. “Chestnuts are really crunchy, with a creamy nutty taste. They taste better when you bake them over an open flame, in my opinion.” Memories of her and one of cousins cooking the nuts during last winter flooded her mind, and she started to feel a little homesick, but she mentally swallowed her sadness and focused more on the youth before her.

“Yes, I was taught how to heal others with plants. I even keep some herbs in jars, but they are in my room for now, though I might move them here soon. They’d fare much in here than on a windowsill.” She would have continued talking about her plants, but again she felt that Aslan would want to talk about something else, and he sure did. The ivory she smiled at the boy’s enthusiasm, and said with a slight laugh in her voice, “You’re going to have to teach me how to ride her, I hope you know that; the horses my family used to have did not like anyone riding them. As for the mare’s name, I’ll help you as much as I can with that. What type of name were you thinking of?” Selena could already tell that her and the hybrid was going to be fast friends, which was good thing if she planned on staying there for a well; if she remained here without companions, what was the point of being in the clan?

Today I'm speaking my mind and if it kills me tonight, I'm ready to die

Selena Black
<style>
.kikifree05-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.kikifree05 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kikifree05 b {color:#877d5c; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.kikifree05 {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8UGH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2935f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:#2d1b0d;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.kikifree05-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.kikifree05-name {text-align:center;font-weight:bold;font-size:36px;margin-bottom:10px;color:#8b7c74;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;}
.kikifree05-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread