I'll sing it one last time [AW]
[html]
WC → 330 :: "Ohhey, I know your son." What a way to start a conversation, Sel. xD

In the back of her mind, she thought later on she may have heard something besides the slight rustling of the branches of the trees, but her main focus was on the crumpled paper in front of her as she sketched a rough draft of what were bits and pieces of the garden and Nod in a bird’s eye view with numbers of guessed measurements. The sharp voice that sliced the silence surprised the coywolf, her hand jerking at a sudden angle, the charcoal she was using at that moment to write with scarring the paper with a deep wound of black across its crisp surface. Furrowing her eyebrows, upset though not really angered, she looked at the boy whom caused her to jump. Another was with the young one, one whom she guessed to be his mother. For a moment she watched the other female walk for a moment, which seemed displeased, and looked back to the boy.

“Hello,” the ivory Tirones greeted the smaller male, offering a friendly smile along with it, but was also directing her words towards the other hybrid as well. “My name is Selena Black, what’s yours?” She placed the parchment back into her bag─ maybe it was still reabable, she decided, but did not inspect the damaged that she made across the paper, and got up on her feet, glancing over the two Infernians; neither of them held a scent that was familiar, but something about the woman’s scent reminded her of someone, and it took only a mere moment to think of whom. Selena looked more at the russet-and-white female than the merle hybrid as she spoke a question came out more like a statement. “You must be one of Aslan’s mothers; I’ve met him before in the greenhouse at D’Neville.” The young boy had told the she about how he had two mothers, and this must be one of them, since the woman in front of her smelled similar to him.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebeee5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.freebjuly04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly04 {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#b5c89c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d6e8bd; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread