I'll sing it one last time [AW]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Io herself was about to answer, but was cut off by the boy hybrid who had taken his seat not far away from the girl at all. Io sat down a slight way away, chewing on the meat and listening to the boy, 'I'm Sarajevo Berlin and thi-' he was cut off sharply by his mother as soon as he turned around, his face faltered and he turned back to the viory girl with a placid face. The russet hybrid finished her mouthful and spoke, 'Io Berlin'. Her voice wasn't cold, but there was little warmth within her tone.

The woman raised an eyebrow, only to show that she really was paying attention. 'Really...' she drew out the word softly, but not too obviously careful not to seem sarcastic. Sarajevo looked up, taking a strip of meat from his mother. He spoke softly, his voice more filled of sorrow than anger, 'He left. Recently. He went to Cercatori d'Arte with my uncle. And my father...' he frowned softly as he mentioned his father. He did not know him all that well, having been only little when he left. Sarajevo himself had considered leaving Inferni, to be a loner, but Aslan's departure had upset his plans. Io and Aslan had spoken of leaving, and Sarajevo felt the need to join them, though he was not sure his younger adopted siblings would be joining them.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread