I'll sing it one last time [AW]
[html]

LOL

Word Count → 000

Had she not been clear enough? The female's head tilted side ways an inch in confusion, 'Yes...' she said slowly, her accent thick. Io wondered faintly on how it was possible to get confused at such a straight forward , crystal clear comment. 'To Anathema' she added quickly, pausing before taking a bit of the treated meat. A smile graced the russet and white hybrid's lips, 'I am glad someone here has taste'. Despite the smile on her face, her words were hollow and soft, low in tone. Her gaze turned towards Sarajevo as he stood, 'If you ladies don't mind, I've got somewhere to be'. And with that he left. Io's smiled faded as she turned back to the woman, 'Sorry about Sarajevo...' she said softly, her gazed turning down.

The russet and white woman shrugged, 'Perhaps. But if you want any more, or anything else for that matter. Howl for me at the pack's borders and I shall come'. She never really had anything else useful to do anyway, other than wait for someone to request something from her. And even then it was only usually Aeron or Sarajevo, and with Sarajevo pending a seperate move than his mothers, that would leave Io with only Aeron.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread